Hi! I’m so excited to be your photographer and I cannot wait to get to know more about you! Please fill out the form below so that we can have the best experience possible during our session. I do require all clients to fill out the form and photography agreement shown below. Feel free to contact me with any comments or questions you may have.
PHOTOGRAPHY CONTRACT AND MODEL RELEASE
This agreement is between the Client, whose name and address is listed above, and Selah Vie Photography
1. Contract Summary: This agreement for photography services (“Agreement”) is entered into by and between Selah Vie Photography (“Photographer”) and clients named above (“Client”), collectively referred to as (“Parties”).
2. Coverage: Photographer will provide client with a photo session. An online gallery of color- corrected images will be available within four weeks following session.
3. Payment: The client will pay the photographer a total fee as indicated in the package selection. Your balance MUST be paid on or before your session day. Payment can be made with a combination of cash, check, or paypal
4. Copyright: It is understood that the Photographer owns and retains the copyright to all of the digital images. Upon receipt of final payment and delivery of images, the client is granted a license to use the digital images for their own non-commercial purposes such as printing, electronic messaging, exchange with friends and relatives, or display on the Internet; however, the images may not be edited or altered in any way.
5. Model Release: The Client hereby assigns the Photographer irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of the Client or in which the Client may be included, for purposes of advertising or otherwise promoting his work which may include sharing of images on Facebook and Photographer’s website/blog, and promotional web and print material. The Client releases all claim to profits that may arise from use of images.
6. Capture, Delivery, Post Production & Editing: The Photographer is not liable to deliver every image taken at the session. The determination of images delivered to the Client is left to the discretion of the Photographer. The final post-production and editing styles, effects, and overall look of the images are left to the discretion of the Photographer based on her style and the available lighting.
7. Digital Files: Upon receipt of the digital photos, the client accepts all responsibility for archiving and protecting the photographs. Photographer does not permanently archive image files.
8. Completion Schedule: Digital processing of the entire gallery of digital images will be available within 2-4 weeks following the Event. The Client will be notified via email when the images are ready for delivery.
9. Limitation of Liability: Photographer’s entire liability for any claim, loss, damage, or injury arising under or relating to this agreement is limited to the fees paid by client for the services. In no event shall photographer be liable for special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, even if the client informs the photographer of circumstances that would give rise to such damages.